Forex is what I do all day. This is for all Kishore M Student . All indicators & PDF are free to download . Best Of Luck !
Links
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Trend Shadow - Free 100%
Got this somewhere in a forum. Its a great trend trading indicator. Pls do try and give me your feedback. I,m testing it out now. It uses 15min to a Daily Trade.
The permanent nature of blockchain records creates valuable opportunities for forensic investigation. Even when cryptocurrency has been transferred through several addresses, previous transactions can often be reviewed and analyzed. Investigators can use this historical information to reconstruct the sequence of transfers and identify potential destinations. However, blockchain data must be interpreted carefully because wallet ownership is not always immediately apparent. Additional evidence is often necessary to establish meaningful real-world connections. GEInvestigator
It seems like a tremendous indicator, but I'm waiting for a train wreck before I put real money in it...Thanks, John Chen!
ReplyDeleteHi Kishore, I am unable to untar the indicator. Password page doesnt show up. Could you please provide me the password. By the way amazing blog...
ReplyDeleteHi Radhika, Ive updated a new link. Happy Trading and have a good day
Deleteno he podido descargar el indicador trend shadow. Por favor que alguien me ayude., Gracias.
ReplyDeleteThe permanent nature of blockchain records creates valuable opportunities for forensic investigation. Even when cryptocurrency has been transferred through several addresses, previous transactions can often be reviewed and analyzed. Investigators can use this historical information to reconstruct the sequence of transfers and identify potential destinations. However, blockchain data must be interpreted carefully because wallet ownership is not always immediately apparent. Additional evidence is often necessary to establish meaningful real-world connections. GEInvestigator
ReplyDelete